Counselling in Oxford Circus, Bank, London Bridge, Clapham and Surbiton
Hi, my name is Yingli. I am an experienced counselling therapist with a private practice in Central and Southwest London, where I provide personalised one-to-one counselling sessions for women seeking help with emotional, personal or relationship issues. I work face to face and also offer online counselling sessions Via Zoom/Skype/Facetime. I offer sessions in English and Mandarin.
I understand reaching out for support and finding the right therapist is not always easy, so I hope the information provided here will help you see whether my background, experience and training is likely to meet you needs.
Setting “feeling good enough” as my main therapeutic aim is because, I realise the importance of having healthy self-worth and self-esteem, and its specific manifestation is feeling good enough about ourselves, which allows us to remain calm and resilient in the face of inevitable difficulties in life. I believe that feeling worthy – to recognise and embrace our own uniqueness and innate self-worth is our birth rights, which can be attained through supportive ongoing counselling relationship.
During our journey together, my aim as a counsellor is to help you to develop, improve and strengthen your sense of self-worth and self-esteem, so you will thrive in all kind of relationships. No matter what your current challenges are, I can provide you a warm and non-judgemental space to hold you and your problems. In this space that is free from judgement, your self-love and self-worth will be nourished, and you will feel better and better about who you essentially are and begin to thrive to reach your true potentials in life.
My experience includes working for the NHS at a GP Surgery counselling adults with depression and anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, anger issues, social anxiety, low self-esteem, work stress, relationship issues, panic attacks and addictions.
I have worked extensively in counselling with adults and young people with different ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious and cultural background and have experience of working with a wide range of issues.
Below are some of the areas in which I offer professional support:
- Self-worth and self-esteem issues, lacking confidence
- Depression, loss of interests and lack of motivation
- Chronic anxiety
- Family and relationship issues
- Complex PTSD and PTSD
- Childhood trauma, emotional abuse and neglect
- Eating problems or disorder
- Significant life transitions, such as, changing careers, separation from partner, moving countries/residencies
- Bereavement and loss
- Career and work related stress
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling awarded by the Psychosynthesis Trust in London and the University of Middlesex, and accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by Kingston Business School, Kingston University, London.
- Certificate in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy awarded by Trauma Constellation Training Limited.
- Certificate in Foundation Course in Group Analysis awarded by The Institute of Group Analysis.
- Certificate in Introduction to Psychoanalytic & Jungian Theory & Practice awarded by British psychotherapy Foundation.
- Certificate as Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Level 2 awarded by the EFT Centre.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis awarded by professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Ltd.
As a registered member of BACP, I abide by its Code of Practice and Ethics. I attend ongoing supervision and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses regularly to continuously develop and enhance my abilities to support my clients in the best way they deserve.